I think the motive of Jenna Verhaalen murder was sexual

I've seen a Forensic Files episode which talked about the murdering of Jenna Verhaalen; who killed her and how the murderer did it.

As in other murders which appeared in other episodes, invesitagors have been finding out who was the murderer, how killed the victim and the motive, but in this case, investigators couldn't find out the motive of the murdering.

In my opinion, the motive which jeremy rossed killed jenna was sexual, due to he was seen her taking a shower and she looked like his ex-girlfriend.

It's my opinion, if ye are not agree or ye want to say something don't hesitate to tell me.

Ye can see also: Why Doug deSilva pleaded guilty to the attempted murder of Brenda "Kaye" Robinson?

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Why Doug deSilva pleaded guilty to the attempted murder of Brenda "Kaye" Robinson?

Why drew planten killed Rebecca Huismann?

Alfabeto cirillico italiano